Born from a desire to produce the highest performance unlimited 3-D aerobatic aircraft for its price, we took everything that we've learned from the rest of our FYF line and pushed it to the max! The Rebuttal 24 is our answer to all of the other products on the market that don't hit the performance benchmark that we were looking for!
The construction is similar to our other FYF models in that it creates the stiffest aircraft possible without having to use carbon trusses that are fiddly to assemble and are easy to damage. Easier building and a more robust aircraft are the result of superior engineering!
To improve upon the knife-edge flight performance, winglets are present and follow the style of the functional vortex generators on the wing. Functional landing gear has always been a hallmark of Sawn Craft FYF models and with the Rebuttal we've added wheel pants to the equation just to kick the style points up another notch!
Built from a mix of 3mm and 6mm EPP foam for extreme durability as well as premium carbon rods and strips for stiffness, the Rebuttal 24 weighs in at a scant 109g AUW with paint and landing gear! The light weight comes, in part, from a modest 2S brushless power system that provides more than 1:1 thrust to weight ratio for high-energy 3-D flight, but isn't intimidating to even the newest of pilots!
- 24" Wingspan
- Lightweight and durable EPP and carbon construction
- 2S Brushless Power System
- 50W+, ~16g Brushless Outrunner
- 300mAh LiPo
- Purchase our Rebuttal Completion Kit - Small that includes all of the required electronics to get your model in the air!
- Available in kit form only for shipped orders, but Bind-and-Fly models are available for local pickup and at selected events!
- Custom painted kits are available, just select the options that you'd like in the drop down menu.
This kit includes all CNC-cut foam, laser-cut plywood parts, carbon spars, all required hardware for completion, and a full-color assembly and instruction manual. View the instruction manual here: Rebuttal Manual