Micro version of the hugely popular park flyer. This plane provides a great platform for multiple indoor or outdoor power setups. The versatility and honest flight characteristics will make any pilot grin from ear to ear.
The CNC machined XPS is extremely lightweight and durable. For those looking for a mellow indoor flyer, the Micro F-22 can be setup with dual rudder and elevator while those looking for more aerobatic performance will prefer to use the elevon controls; both options are included in the kit! Assembly is easy due to the tab and slot design and the airplane is powered by components that are so common that you might already have them sitting in your spare parts bin!
- 12" Wingspan
- Lightweight and durable XPS and carbon construction
- Rudder/Elevator/Throttle or Throttle/Elevon Control
- Designed for 1S Ultra-Micro brushed power systems, but are 2S brushless capable
- 1.2oz. flying weight
- Custom decal set available: Link
The kit version of this plane includes all CNC and laser-cut parts, all required hardware for completion, and a full-color assembly and instruction manual. Delivered unpainted.
Recommended Power System
1S Ultra-Micro Brushed
- Parkzone Champ/Mustang Brick or equivalent without AS3X
- Parkzone Mustang motor, gearbox, and prop or equivalent
- 1S 160mAh Lipo battery
- Can be setup with either RET or Elevon control based on performance desired.