A fantastic small-scale representation of the F-16. Extremely fun to fly, either fast or slow. This model is very durable and is capable of many aerobatic maneuvers including loops and controlled harrier flight.
The CNC machined XPS is extremely lightweight and durable. For those looking for a more mellow indoor flyer, the Micro F-16 can be setup with rudder and elevator while those looking for more aerobatic performance will prefer to use the elevon controls; both options are included in the kit! Assembly is easy due to the tab and slot design and the airplane is powered by components that are so common that you might already have them sitting in your spare parts bin!
As of 1/10/15 we have released version 2 of our Micro F-16! This new version includes slightly larger wing area for lighter wing-loading and better low-speed handling.
- 12" Wingspan
- Lightweight and durable XPS and carbon construction
- Rudder/Elevator/Throttle or Throttle/Elevon Control
- Designed for 1S Ultra-Micro brushed power systems, but are 2S brushless capable
- 1.1oz. flying weight
- Available as a kit only, but assembly is extremely simple!
The kit version of this plane includes all CNC and laser-cut parts, all required hardware for completion, and a full-color assembly and instruction manual. Delivered unpainted.
Recommended Power System
1S Ultra-Micro Brushed
- Parkzone Champ/Mustang Brick or equivalent without AS3X
- Parkzone Mustang motor, gearbox, and prop or equivalent
- 1S 160mAh Lipo battery
- Can be setup with either RET or Elevon control based on performance desired.