Unlike the full-size Hustler, this model won't be screaming at Mach 2 out of the "hot zone", but it will give you the unmistakable profile of the USAF's first supersonic jet bomber in a micro size! This is a very well-mannered model that is simply a joy to fly!
The CNC machined XPS is extremely lightweight and durable. For those looking for a more mellow indoor flyer, the Micro B-58 can be setup with rudder and elevator while those looking for more aerobatic performance will prefer to use the elevon controls; both options are included in the kit! Assembly is easy due to the tab and slot design and the airplane is powered by components that are so common that you might already have them sitting in your spare parts bin!
- 12" Wingspan
- Lightweight and durable XPS and carbon construction
- Rudder/Elevator/Throttle or Throttle/Elevon Control
- Designed for 1S Ultra-Micro brushed power systems, but are 2S brushless capable
- 1.2oz. flying weight
The kit version of this plane includes all CNC and laser-cut parts, all required hardware for completion, and a full-color assembly and instruction manual. Delivered unpainted.
Recommended Power System
1S Ultra-Micro Brushed
- Parkzone Champ/Mustang Brick or equivalent without AS3X
- Parkzone Mustang motor, gearbox, and prop or equivalent
- 1S 160mAh Lipo battery
- Can be setup with either RET or Elevon control based on performance desired.